Systems Engineer Internship - Medical Device (Software/Hardware)
Work hands-on in our engineering lab used solely for developing and testing our medical system.
– Review existing electromechanical thermal management system and software code (C++)
– Assist in the creation of test protocols and documents for software and hardware
– Perform software and hardware testing
Opportunities to help with other individual and team-projects, including but not limited to:
– Cleanroom assembly, airflow design, installation, and testing
– Sterilization chamber setup and verification
– 3D rendering and animation, SolidWorks CAD, illustration and artwork design, assembly automation, and other creative design and engineering projects
Our office is closed to visitors, we have excellent air filtration, and our small team is tested weekly.